Full course description
- Description: This course is designed for professional learning leaders on how to utilize the various functions in Face-to-Face (In-Person or Google Meet) Canvas courses for DCSD staff. This course is self-paced and is a combination of instructional videos and formative quizzes.
- Type of Course: Self-Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Ryan Gudmundson | Kendall Kreiser
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Professional Learning Designers (District Staff, Principals, PLS, Deans, APs, and other teacher leaders)
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
This is a self-paced course to support the Face-to-Face Canvas course facilitation process.
- This is course will take approximately one hour to complete.
- After completing this course, transcripts will be updated within one week.
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Understand the catalog and enrollment process
- How to communicate to enrolled learners using announcements, and Canvas mail
- How to check and adjust the attendance, reflection and feedback questions from learners