Full course description
- The purpose of this virtual workshop is to show how Social Emotional Learning, Restorative Practices, Trauma Responsive Practices, and Equity/Diversity can all be integrated within your Multi Tiered System of Supports in order to connect staff and students to the right supports. This workshop will include a keynote by Ricky Robertson and numerous breakout sessions. There will be introductory and deeper dives for each focus area. This workshop will provide relevant information for all staff. In order to get the most out of this opportunity, it is recommended that schools encourage BLT members to attend, as well. The workshop sessions will be recorded in order to make this most accessible.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Zac Hess
- Credit(s) and Type: 7.5 Hours Relicensure | English Language Development
- Admin Pro-tech
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Charter Certified Staff
- Charter Classified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 11.13.2020
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Google Meet: Enroll to see details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will understand how Restorative Practices, Trauma Responsive Practices, Social Emotional Learning, and Equity/Diversity work can be braided together to connect students to their learning and growth.
- Participants will understand how a Multi Tiered System of Supports provides the organizational framework needed to integrate RP, SEL, Trauma, and Equity/Diversity best practice.
- Participants will gain the knowledge and skills to support students' social, emotional, behavioral, and mental health needs using a layered continuum of supports.