Full course description
- The American Red Cross 1st Aid/Adult+Child CPR/AED program for school personnel is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to help sustain life and minimize the consequences of injury or sudden illness until advanced medical help arrives.
- Child is defined as 1 year - 12 years of age. Does not include infants.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): School Nurse
- Credit(s) and Type: 7 Hours Compliance (includes completion of online content)
Timeline Overview: Date, Time, and Location
There are two parts to this course:
- Online (completed on your own prior to meeting in-person)
- In-Person (must have completed the online portion BEFORE the In-Person meeting)