January 9, 2023 Emergenetics Meeting of the Minds PCK ONLY is a Course
January 9, 2023 Emergenetics Meeting of the Minds PCK ONLY
Ended Jan 11, 2023
Full course description
- The Meeting of the Minds seminar is a 4-hour workshop where individuals receive their Emergenetics Profile and learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Schools and districts around the world have used the Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach to building knowledge, fostering understanding and bolstering professional development.
Course requirement: You will need to complete the Build Your Personalized Emergenetics Profile by January 3rd, 2023.
(If Personalized Emergenetics Profile is not completed by January 3rd, you will be unenrolled from this session and you will need to find another open course and re-register.)
Contact Susan Snider at email@example.com if you have completed the questionnaire previously or if you have any questions about the session and/or the Emergenetics questionnaire.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Christine Pomme | Debi Baumann | Laurie LaComb
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- PCK Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: January 9, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Parker Core Knowledge