Full course description
- The Meeting of the Minds seminar is a 4-hour workshop where individuals receive their Emergenetics Profile and learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Schools and districts around the world have used the Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach to building knowledge, fostering understanding and bolstering professional development.
You will need to complete the Build Your Personalized Emergenetics Profile linked here (please enroll for link) by September 22, 2021.
Contact Susan Snider at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have completed the questionnaire previously or if you have any questions about the session and/or the Emergenetics questionnaire.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Paula Harrison
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified and Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: September 24, 2021
- Time: Please contact Paula Harrison for meeting time
- Location: Skyview Academy