Full course description
- Welcome to State-Mandated Assessment Compliance 2020-2021. In this course you will be introduced to your District Assessment Coordinator and learn information, timelines, and training to make for a successful testing season. Throughout the 2020-2021 school year there will be a total of 8 modules to complete this mandatory training. Training modules and content will be available on the designated dates of each month and must be completed within the one-week timeline.
- School Assessment Coordinators
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Beginning of course: 9-09-2020
- End of Course: 3-24-2021
Here are the outcomes for the course:
Participants should be able to...
- Outcome 1: Understand your role and responsibilities as a School Assessment Coordinator with DCSD and the Colorado Department of Education policy and procedures.
- Outcome 2: Prepare students and train staff for testing.
- Outcome 3: Prepare and administer state-mandated assessments.