STEMscopes and Assessment Best Practices! is a Course
STEMscopes and Assessment Best Practices!
Ended Jun 2, 2021
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- This course provides participants an overview of assessment resources and features found within STEMscopes, aligned to assessment best practices in assessment.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tammy Melanson
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
In this course, you will focus on how to:
- Utilize STEMscopes resources for the purposes of formative assessment.
- Utilize STEMscopes resources for the purposes of summative assessment.
- Utilize and develop assessments in the STEMscopes assessment package free to all DCSD schools who have purchased STEMscopes for the 2021-2022 school year.
This is a self-paced course designed to be completed in approximately one hour.