Full course description
- The Meeting of the Minds seminar is a workshop where individuals receive their Emergenetics Profile and learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Schools and districts around the world have used the Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach to building knowledge, fostering understanding, and bolstering professional development.
Course requirement: Prior to our group workshop, you will need to take the Emergenetics Questionnaire and complete the Emergenetics Fundamentals eLearning course by September 20th, 2023. If Personalized Emergenetics Profile and eLearning course is not completed by September 20th, you will be unenrolled from this session and will need to find another open course and re-register.
Contact Susan Snider at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have completed the questionnaire previously or if you have any questions about the session and/or the Emergenetics questionnaire.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Debi Baumann
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- BRIDGE Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Date: September 22, 2023
- Location: BRIDGE Highlands Ranch