Full course description
- This course provides detailed information about the i-Ready Literacy Tasks including Early Reading Tasks and Passage Reading Fluency. Participants will understand and begin to create a plan for how they can implement these benchmark and/or progress monitoring assessments alongside the i-Ready Reading Diagnostic in order to get a robust picture of students as readers and inform differentiated reading instruction.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Renee Vanhorn
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- Start date of course content: September 19, 2022
- End date of course content: May 31, 2023
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will learn about the benchmark and progress monitoring tasks and passages, how to administer and enter data, and what reports will look like.
- Participants will learn how these tasks and passages can be used alongside the i-Ready Reading Diagnostic to get a robust picture of their students as readers.