Full course description
- The purpose of these modules is to enhance your knowledge and experience with the READ 180 & System 44 program for effective implementation and student/teacher success. There will be seven specific interest topics related to READ 180 & System 44 throughout the year. In this self-paced course, you can view recordings of the live sessions and complete a quiz and attendance survey for any topic for credit. Topics will become available throughout the semester after each live session and will be available for 30 days.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kathy Tirrill | Rob Thelen
- Credit(s) and Type: 0.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development Per Topic Completed
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- READ 180 & System 44 Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, and Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Enhance knowledge and experience with the READ 180 & System 44 program related to the 'Student Experience" and the "Blended Model"
- Be able to navigate "Teacher Central" to pull reports, create student goals, and use data from the reports to drive instruction
- Learn how to use assessments, plan lessons, and differentiate instruction to meet student needs