22-23 READ Contact Year Long Training is a Course
22-23 READ Contact Year Long Training
Ended May 30, 2023
Full course description
- This course provides school level READ Act Contacts guidance and communication of READ Act responsibilities and timelines, along with providing resources and supports throughout the year. READ Act Contacts will understand the READ Act and how to implement the components to support success and growth for all students.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Renee Vanhorn | Gail Rendon | Kirstin Richmond
- Credit(s) and Type: Varies
- Certified Teachers
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- READ Act Contacts will know expectations and timelines, build a school level implementation plan and understand what supports are available to them.
- Contacts will know guidelines as determined by the Colorado Department of Education and how to apply those in their school level work as the READ Contact.