22-23 READ180 & System 44 Professional Learning Modules is a Course
22-23 READ180 & System 44 Professional Learning Modules
Aug 8, 2022 - Jul 31, 2023
Spots remaining: 7
Full course description
In these modules, teachers and leaders will have an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and experience with READ180 & System 44. Modules are meant to be prescriptive, so take the modules that you need when you need them. As new modules are added, you will be notified. If you have suggestions for modules, please email Kathy Tirrill & Rob Thelen.
- Type of Course: Online & Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kathy Tirrill | Rob Thelen
- Credit(s) and Type: Variable per Module - Transcripts will be updated at the end of the school year.
- Future and Current READ180 / System 44 teachers and leaders
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- Start date of course content: August 8, 2022
- End date of course content: July 31, 2023
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Enhance your knowledge and experience with READ180 & System 44
- Each module will list specific outcomes based on its content.