Full course description
- In this required training for Kindergarten School Readiness Contacts, participants will go over important items to know. Participants engage in an overview of School Readiness and Teaching Strategies GOLD and engage in planning around formative practice using TS GOLD and research-based Kindergarten practices.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Deborah Baumann
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Compliance
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Please attend the Google Meet during one of the following sessions:
- August 3, 2023: 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- August 4, 2023: 2:30 - 3:30 PM
- August 7, 2023: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Google Meet
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will receive an overview of Kindergarten School Readiness for the 2023-2024 school year (Timelines, Requirements, and Process)
- Participants will engage in collaborative dialogue about formative practice in Kindergarten using TS GOLD.
- Participants will engage in collaborative planning around building-level implementation plans for KSR for the 2023-2024 school year.