Full course description
- Need a smaller, more forgiving way to get into Ceramics or just need a change of pace? Come and check out mini pots! And I am not just talking about mini pots, but mini wheels. My name is Micah Bernhardt, or as most know me, Mr B. I am the Ceramics teacher at Ponderosa High School and teach all the upper level Ceramic courses that include Ceramics I-IV and AP Ceramics. What started out as a way to motivate some of my AP ceramic students has quickly turned into a Ceramics II class project and a student and teacher favorite. The tiny wheels are easy to store, inexpensive, and come with all the tools you need; although I like to add a couple of items to the kits that include a fish line wire cutter, and tiny sponge. Mini pots have been a class, conference, and camp favorite!
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laurie LaComb | Holly Giron | Micah Bernhardt
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: December 6 and December 13, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Ponderosa High School, Room 236 | 7007 Bayou Gulch Rd, Parker, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants leave with a new skill.
- Participants will experience creativity
- Participants will have the opportunity to relieve stress and improve well being.