Full course description
This course is designed as an introduction for all educators who may be new to i-Ready, or who are wanting a refresher on i-Ready. The primary focus is on administering the Diagnostic and will utilize Curriculum Associates' (i-Ready) digital learning extension video. Upon the completion of the interactive learning video, you will participate in a self-reflection followed by a collaborative discussion within Canvas. Specific information and important dates for the use of i-Ready in Douglas County School District are also provided.
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
•Communicate i-Ready’s purpose as an assessment to inform instruction to students and families
• Administer the i-Ready Diagnostic using best practices to ensure reliable results.
• Incorporate i-Ready data and tools into classroom practice.
Timeframe and Need to Knows
This course is designed to be completed in approximately one hour.