Full course description
- 3rd-5th Grade You’ve learned the basics of enVision Mathematics, so now it’s time to dive deeper into the instructional features that will make the program most successful for you and your students.
- As you navigate through the print and digital program features, you will dive into topics and lessons so you can integrate the instructional support embedded in the program; learn how to use resources that will take your students to the next level of learning; and explore ways to enhance instruction and engage students.
- You will walk away from this session equipped with a deeper understanding of the program and its resources; tools such as a teacher self check and digital paths; and personal reflections to ensure long-term implementation success.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Nate Burgard | Erica Mason
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- 3-5 Grade Certified
- 3-5 Grade Classified
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- 3 -5 Grade Charter Certified and 3-5 Grade Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 5, 2021
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Zoom Meet Link: Coming soon!
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I will be able to enhance my instruction and my students’ learning using enVision Mathematics print and digital components in topics and lessons.
- I will be able to plan and teach enVision Mathematics topics and lessons effectively using the implementation tools and embedded instructional support.
- I will be able to engage students using digital resources to address problem-based learning, visual instruction, differentiation, and student choice.