Full course description
- Special Education Providers
- You’ve learned the basics of enVision Mathematics, so now it’s time to dive deeper into the instructional features that will make the program most successful for you and your students.
- As you navigate through the print and digital program features, you will
- dive into topics and lessons so you can integrate the instructional support embedded at both the topic and lesson level;
- explore the Language Support Handbook and its support for helping students develop both academic and mathematical vocabulary; and
- explore the Math Diagnosis & Intervention System (MDIS) and Intervention Lessons (6-8). You will walk away from this session equipped with
- a deeper understanding of the program and the resources to support students;
- tools such as the Language Support Handbook, MDIS and Intervention Lessons; and
- personal reflections to ensure long-term implementation success.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Nate Burgard | Erica Mason
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- SPED Certified Teachers
- SPED Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- SPED Charter Certified and SPED Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 5, 2021
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Zoom Meet Link: Coming soon!
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I will be able to support my students’ learning using enVision Mathematics successfully in the classroom, using both the print and digital components in topics and lessons.
- I will be able to plan, teach, and/or support enVision Mathematics topics and lessons effectively using the implementation tools and embedded instructional support.
- I will be able to engage students using print and/or digital resources to address unfinished learning and support students’ success in the classroom.