August 6 - July 25, 2022 Moving Readers Forward: 4th-12th Teachers is a Course
August 6 - July 25, 2022 Moving Readers Forward: 4th-12th Teachers
Ended Jul 26, 2022
Full course description
- In this self-paced course, participants will have an opportunity to learn research-based best practices to help move readers forward at the intermediate and secondary levels. This course is designed to be taken over a length of time. Participants will learn, apply, reflect on data, and adjust.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Rachel Brown, Kathy Tirrill, Tiffany Regan
- Credit(s) and Type: Variable per pathway
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Understand how science of reading applies to intermediate and secondary students
- Build research-based instructional practices in your classroom that support struggling readers and grade level readers
- Monitor impact of practices and adjust as needed.