Full course description
- This course is designed for DCSD High School teachers who have a basic understanding of how to leverage the Canvas LMS to support student learning. The major learning objectives of this "Part 2 Course" will center around: Deepening their understanding of Canvas Accounts; Implementing Modules; Leveraging Canvas’ Collaboration and Communication Tools. As part of this course participants will create their own Discussion or adding assignments to modules.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jeff Mlsna
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 hours of relicensure credit
- High School Teachers interested in learning more about the Canvas LMS
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes - High School Only!
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes - High School Only!
- Start date of course content: July 26, 2021
- End date of course content: September 27, 2021
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Deepening their understanding of Canvas Accounts
- Experience implementing Modules
- Leveraging Canvas’ Collaboration and Communication Tools.
- As part of this course participants will create their own Discussion or adding assignments to modules.