CommonLit FAQ for Middle and High Schools February 17, 2023 is a Course
CommonLit FAQ for Middle and High Schools February 17, 2023
Ended Mar 3, 2023
Full course description
- Teachers and leaders will have an opportunity to learn more about CommonLit as an instructional and assessment tool. Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions about CommonLit to inform decision making about school level use.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Renee Vanhorn
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: February 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- Zoom Meeting
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will understand how CommonLit can be used as a standards-aligned assessment tool.
- Participants will understand how CommonLit can be used as a standards-aligned instructional tool.