Full course description
- Participants will engage in the new ED 180 digital and print platforms. Learners will have an opportunity to ask questions, engage in the materials, and begin preparing for the implementation of ED 180.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Rob Thelen | Kathy Tirrill
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: August 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- Location: DCSD Legacy Campus Room 249 (205) | 10035 S Peoria St, Lone Tree, 80134
Here are the outcomes of the course:
- Teachers will learn the layout and design of the new ED 180 Platform.
- Revisit the R180 rotational model to support student needs.
- Preview essential resources, including ED the digital platform, for launching instruction and placing students in the software.
- High-level overview of assessments and reports.
- Prepare for the next steps: Self-paced virtual learning on your Teacher Success Pathways.