Full course description
- The Meeting of the Minds seminar is a workshop where individuals receive their Emergenetics Profile and learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Schools and districts around the world have used the Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach to building knowledge, fostering understanding, and bolstering professional development.
Course requirement: Prior to our group workshop, you will need to take the Emergenetics Questionnaire and complete the Emergenetics Fundamentals eLearning course by Tuesday, November 7th. If Personalized Emergenetics Profile and eLearning course is not completed by November 7th, you will be unenrolled from this session and will need to find another open course and re-register.
Contact Susan Snider at email@example.com if you have completed the questionnaire previously or if you have any questions about the session and/or the Emergenetics questionnaire.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Kendall Kreiser
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified and Classified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 9, 2023
- Time: 4:30 - 6:00 PM
- Location: DCSD Legacy Campus | 10035 S Peoria St, Lone Tree, 80134