Full course description
- A three-night training to help educators discover how to utilize STEP theory and our seven Thinking and Behavioral Attributes to adapt instruction and connect with the learning needs of their students.
- Prerequisite: Completed Meeting of the Minds training
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Jolee Jones | Kristy Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 9 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
- Charter Certified and Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Dates: March 3, 2022 | March 10, 2022 | March 31, 2022
- Time: 4:30 - 7:30 PM
- Location: Cantril Building, Room 203 | 312 Cantril Street, Castle Rock, 80104 (Links to an external site.)
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- In the Teacher Facilitator Certification, attendees learn to:
- Value individual differences in students and colleagues.
- Use STEP theory to personalize feedback and instruction to students.
- Enhance social emotional learning in the classroom.
- Communicate more effectively with students, parents and colleagues.
- Empower students with skills in decision-making, creativity and productivity.
- Encourage appreciation for cognitive diversity among students.