Full course description
- Youth Facilitator Certification (formerly Teacher Facilitator Certification) is designed for anyone who would like to use Emergenetics theory when working with children ages 10–18. In the session, attendees learn to empower kids with insights into their Thinking and Behavioral preferences so they may understand their strengths, value differences in others and gain tools to be successful in their living and learning environments.
- Prerequisite: Completed Meeting of the Minds training
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Jolee Jones | Kristy Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
- Charter Certified and Classified
Date, Time, and Location
- Dates: October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: DCSD Legacy Campus Room 245 | 10035 S Peoria St, Lone Tree, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- In the Youth Facilitator Certification, attendees learn to:
- Value individual differences in students and colleagues.
- Use STEP theory to personalize feedback and instruction to students.
- Enhance social emotional learning in the classroom.
- Communicate more effectively with students, parents and colleagues.
- Empower students with skills in decision-making, creativity and productivity.
- Encourage appreciation for cognitive diversity among students.