Full course description
- Virtual Gatherings for Grade Levels to share ideas around Benchmark Workshop/Advance to support each other in the implementation of this new core reading program.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sara Lang | Kristie Krier
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: October 25th, November 15th and December 13th, 2022
- Time: 7:30 - 8:30 AM
- Google Meet
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will gain new ideas and insights, from the facilitator and their colleagues, on implementing Benchmark Advance and Benchmark Workshop.
- Each participant will analyze two best practices they want to implement after each session.