Full course description
This course is intended for educators interested in pursuing their Google Certified Educator Level 1 certification. We will explore the content of Level 1 together and collaborate on best practices and classroom implementation of these tech resources.
- Type of Course: Online, Self Paced with opportunities for synchronous meetings
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kelly Mihalik and Ryan Gudmundson
- Credit(s) and Type: Relicensure
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
- Charter Certified or Classified
- Start date of course content: July 27, 2021
- End date of course content: June 1, 2022
- Optional virtual meeting dates
- July 27, 2021 (Summer Summit)
- Sept 29, 2021
- Dec 8, 2021
- Feb 23, 2022
- April 27, 2022
- May 18, 2022 (optional test prep)
Outcomes for this course include:
- Connect with others in DCSD that are pursuing a Level 1 Google Certification this year
- Support and share ideas of what's working at your school
- Discuss best practices for effective implementation of Google tools
What are my options for relicensure hours?
Participants will earn 12 relicensure hours for participating in the asynchronous portions of this course. Additional hours are available for those that attend the live online collaborative discussions throughout the year that will be 1 hour each.