Full course description
- This session will provide high school teachers an opportunity to review the district's literacy and math data, K-12, and reflect on our students' strengths and growth opportunities. We will spend time clarifying our key district literacy and math growth opportunities and planning what key content area PLOs best support our district literacy and math needs.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Nate Burgard
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 23, 2022
- Please attend one of the following virtual sessions below:
- 9:00 - 11:00 AM Google Meet
- 12:30 - 2:30 PM Google Meet
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To reflect on student performance on 2022 CMAS and PSAT/SAT.
- To consider possible district and school-level area(s) of instructional focus and intentional target(s).
- To review the DCSD Priority Learning Outcomes and how the PLOs might support Professional Learning Communities’ work with the identified instructional focus and intentional targets.