January 19, 2023 Emergenetics Open Meeting of the Minds for ALL STAFF
Ended Jan 27, 2023
Full course description
- The Meeting of the Minds seminar is a 4-hour workshop where individuals receive their Emergenetics Profile and learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Schools and districts around the world have used the Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach to building knowledge, fostering understanding and bolstering professional development.
Course requirement: You will need to complete the Build Your Personalized Emergenetics Profile by January 16th, 2023.
(If Personalized Emergenetics Profile is not completed by January 16th, you will be unenrolled from this session and you will need to find another open course and re-register.)
Emergenetics allows one profile per email address. If you receive an error message when creating a profile, it likely means that you already have a profile attached to that email address.
- If you have an Emergenetics profile that you would like to use, please send an email to Susan Snider at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can transfer that profile into this session.
- If you have a profile but don't want to use it for this session, you will need to create a new profile using an alternate email address.
Contact Susan Snider at email@example.com if you have any other questions about the session and/or the Emergenetics questionnaire.
Lead Learners (Facilitators): Kendall Kreiser
Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: January 19, 2023
- Time: 4:30 - 8:30 PM
- Location: Cantril Building Gym | 312 Cantril Street, Castle Rock 80104