Full course description
- This course is designed for all of our Middle School and High School World Language teachers. The purpose to have the opportunity to dive into CFAs, strategize how to engage in the work, and share ideas. Elements of the course: Review the components of a CFA. Strategies to easily put this into practice Addressing pushback around CFA. Strategies to build trust in a team Discuss strategies to incorporate into a PLC Leave with practical ideas How to write into unit plans
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laurie LaComb | Suzanne Escobosa
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Legacy Campus, Room 243 | 10035 S. Peoria St., Lone Tree, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will leave with practical strategies for using CFAs with their PLC.
- Participants will leave will practical applications of content.