Full course description
- The purpose is to gather together elementary PE teachers to discuss topics that are relevant and specific to their position in DCSD. Main topics will be striking with and without implements and Health Related Fitness Components> If time topics: PLC successes and challenges resources for teaching teaching strategies equipment maintenance discuss the possibility of visiting each others’ classrooms connect as a community of Elementary PE Teachers.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laurie LaComb | Nick Spencer
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Pine Lane Elementary, South Campus Gym | 6485 Ponderosa Dr, Parker, 80138
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will leave at least one new idea to take back to their classrooms.
- Connect with Elementary PE teachers in the district.