Full course description
- The purpose of this PD is to provide time for High School Guitar teachers to connect with one another and share professional knowledge. The topics that will be discussed are, but not limited to: sharing assessment ideas, PLC successes and challenges, resources for teaching guitar, teaching strategies that work, guitar maintenance, a list of substitute teachers, connect as a community of Guitar Teachers, and discuss the possibility of visiting each others’ classrooms during a school day to observe.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laurie LaComb | Tony Molieri
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Highlands Ranch High School | 9375 Cresthill Ln, Highlands Ranch, 80130
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will leave at least one new idea to take back to their classrooms.
- Connect with High School Guitar Teachers in the district.