Full course description
- Purpose: To gather together high school journalism teachers to discuss topics that are relevant and specific to their position in DCSD. Topics covered: share assessment ideas PLC successes and challenges resources for teaching teaching strategies Yearbook tips/tricks discuss the possibility of visiting each others’ classrooms connect as a community of Journalism Teachers.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laurie LaComb | Gina Claus
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Cresthill Middle School | 9195 Cresthill Ln, Highlands Ranch, 80130
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will leave at least one new idea to take back to their classrooms.
- Connect with Journalism teachers in the district.