Full course description
- Teachers spend 180+ days in their own classroom every year. This professional development opportunity is designed for K-12 teachers to extend beyond their classroom walls and explore, adapt, and innovate their own teaching environment. By visiting other classrooms participants can acquire new ideas for lesson innovation, classroom management, classroom layout, classroom procedures, and more! Please complete this FORM so Laurie can group participants. You will receive an email with detailed information.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laurie LaComb
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Locations will Vary- Staff will be in groups of 3 teachers organized by Laurie
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will take away one new idea from each classroom they visit.
- Participants will increase a sense of community amongst their job alike peers.