Full course description
- This course is available to any teacher who would like to teach their students the skills to utilize AED kits. Our suggestion is to have at least two teachers from every school. The training will take about one hour and 15 minutes, followed by time to explore the materials. Once you are trained, you will have full access to the curriculum and the mannequins and AED kits. We will have a sign-up that Laurie LaComb will manage.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Laurie LaComb
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: The Legacy Campus, Liniger Hall | 10035 S. Peoria St. Lone Tree, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will leave the training fully equipped to train their students the 45-minute video/hands-on lesson.
- Participants will have access to all of Starting Hearts online materials.
- At the training, participants will be able to sign-up for the week they need access to all of the supplies.