Full course description
- Participants will engage in an analysis of standards and lesson structure while leveraging the Close Reading routine. Participants will be empowered to make instructional decisions based on standards coverage within each unit.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Rob Thelen
- Credit(s) and Type: 7 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: October 27, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location and Google Link Meet: Legacy Campus, Room 247 | 10035 S. Peoria St. Lone Tree, 80134 | Google Meet
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Understand how Study Sync supports the CAS 2020 Standards and the Close Reading Routine.