Full course description
- This class is designed to provide educators with a strong understanding of the 5e Instructional Model by looking through a self-selected STEMScopes Scope.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Facilitators: Jeff Mlsna
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 hours of relicensure credit
- If you need additional training or support feel free to reach out to Jeff Mlsna - email@example.com
Please enroll for details
- Open to all K-8 Teachers
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Certified Staff = Yes
- Target: 1 month
- Start date of course content: October 8, 2021
- End date of course content: November 5, 2021
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Outcome 1; Comprehend the various components of the 5e Instructional Model
- Outcome 2: Analyze how you can use the 5e instructional Model to support learning in your classroom
- Outcome 3: Evaluate the various options to support each of the 5e(s) within a self-select "Scope"
- Outcome 4: Create a STEMScope aligned unit using the 5e Planning Template