Full course description
- For K-2
- You’ve learned the basics of enVision Mathematics, so now it’s time to dive deeper into the instructional features that will make the program most successful for you and your students.
- As you navigate through the print and digital program features, you will dive into topics and lessons so you can integrate the instructional support embedded in the program; learn how to use resources that will take your students to the next level of learning; and explore ways to enhance instruction and engage students.
- You will walk away from this session equipped with a deeper understanding of the program and its resources; tools such as a teacher self check and digital paths; and personal reflections to ensure long-term implementation success.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Nate Burgard | Erica Mason
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- K-2 Certified Staff
- K-2 Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- K-2 Charter Certified and K-2 Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 5, 2021
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Zoom Meet Link: Coming soon!
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I will be able to enhance my instruction and my students’ learning using enVision Mathematics print and digital components in topics and lessons.
- I will be able to plan and teach enVision Mathematics topics and lessons effectively using the implementation tools and embedded instructional support.
- I will be able to engage students using digital resources to address problem-based learning, visual instruction, differentiation, and student choice.