Full course description
- 3-5 New Teachers Ready to kick off your instruction with enVision Mathematics? We know that you have worked through the Asynchronous Product Activation Modules and are ready to take your learning to the next level! Prepare for day one and beyond. As you navigate through the print and digital program features, you will learn the key elements of the enVision Mathematics topic and lesson structure; dive in to print components and digital resources on Savvas Realize™; and explore innovative ways to strengthen your instruction and increase student engagement.
- You’ll leave the session equipped with a Teacher Toolkit to support you as you begin your journey; resources for planning and teaching with enVision Mathematics; and guided tours to help you navigate the digital components.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Nate Burgard | Erica Mason
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- New 3-5 Teachers
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- New Charter 3-5 Teachers
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 5, 2021
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 am
- Zoom Meet link: Coming soon!
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- I will be able to enhance my instruction and my students’ learning using enVision Mathematics print and digital components.
- I will be able to plan and teach enVision Mathematics topics and lessons effectively.
- I will be able to engage students using problem-based learning, visual instruction, and differentiation with student choice.