Full course description
- Like its traditional counterpart (CPI Initial), The Refresher offers a thorough review of key concepts in a way that engages participants and encourages interaction.
- This CPI refresher serves as a summary of the Initial CPI Class and provides participants another way to maintain their CPI certification through a variety of refreshers courses.
- Please note that in order to take the CPI refresher, you must have taken a CPI initial during the 19-20 school year.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Megan Basak | Keith Sousa
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- DCSD Substitute Teacher
- DCSD Student Teacher
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 2.12.2021
- Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Google Meet link: Please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Navigate through each level of the CPI Crisis Development Model and make connections between core concepts.
- Focus on applying the information to the challenges we face.
- Bridge and integrate concepts for a broader understanding of crisis development.