Fundations Leadership is a Course
Ended Dec 16, 2020
Spots remaining: 8
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- As a DCSD Fundations Coach, participants will complete 3-3hour training sessions with Fundations Trainers. Upon completing the Fundations Leadership Series, coaches will be prepared to act as a building level support to further effective implementation within the school. Additionally, trained coaches will provide support, coaching and professional development at school, feeder, region or district levels. Relicensure is available for all sessions.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Erica Mason | Ellen Muscato
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 12.14.2020
- Time: 3:00 - 6:00 PM
- Zoom Meet link: please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will engage in learning and coaching sessions led by Fundations Trainers. 3- three hour virtual sessions.
- Sessions are spaced out throughout the year (December 7th or 14th, February and TBD) to facilitate learning and application.
- The leadership session will provide learning that enables coaches to support Level I through Level III of Fundations.
- The goal of the series is to provide background understanding and knowledge to support teachers in schools utilizing Fundations.
- Coaches will be better able to assist Fundations teachers by providing both deep understanding of content and program but also providing tips for coaching others.
- Coaches will learn how to conduct Fundations Study Groups and what to look for