Full course description
- This class is designed to provide educators with an overview of STEMScopes as a curricular resource to support Science instruction.
- This class is designed to provide support to teachers who are new to STEMScopes.
- If you need additional training or support feel free to reach out to Jeff Mlsna - firstname.lastname@example.org or Tammy Melanson - email@example.com
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes -Certified Charter Staff
Here are the outcomes/takeaways for the course.
- successfully login to the STEMScopes System and navigate the teacher dashboard
- navigate to the "Scopes" for their grade level
- identify how a "Scope" is organized around the 5E model and understand how they can use this organizational structure to plan for instruction and learning
- use the 5E Planning Template to create a STEMScopes aligned unit
This learning experience is designed to be 100% online and is self-paced. This means that once you complete the final assignment you will receive credit. Please complete course by June 30, 2021 11:59pm.