STEMScopes 101 is a Course
Ended May 1, 2022
Spots remaining: 4
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- This class is designed to provide educators with an overview of STEMScopes as a curricular resource to support Science instruction.
- This class is designed to provide support to teachers who are new to STEMScopes.
- If you need additional training or support feel free to reach out to Jeff Mlsna - email@example.com or Tammy Melanson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes -Certified Charter Staff
Here are the outcomes/takeaways for the course.
- successfully login to the STEMScopes System and navigate the teacher dashboard
- navigate to the "Scopes" for their grade level
- identify how a "Scope" is organized around the 5E model and understand how they can use this organizational structure to plan for instruction and learning
- use the 5E Planning Template to create a STEMScopes aligned unit
This learning experience is designed to be 100% online and is self-paced. This means that once you complete the final assignment you will receive credit. Please complete course by May 1st, 2021 11:59pm.