The 5e Instructional Model | STEMScopes - Self-Paced is a Course
The 5e Instructional Model | STEMScopes - Self-Paced
Ended Jul 31, 2021
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- This class is designed to provide educators with a strong understanding of the 5e Instructional Model by looking through a self-selected STEMScopes Scope.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Facilitators: Jeff Mlsna & Tammy Melanson
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 hours of relicensure credit
- Target: 1 month
- Start date of course content: July 1, 2021
- End date of course content: July 30, 2021
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Outcome 1; Comprehend the various components of the 5e Instructional Model
- Outcome 2: Analyze how you can use the 5e instructional Model to support learning in your classroom
- Outcome 3: Evaluate the various options to support each of the 5e(s) within a self-select "Scope"
- Outcome 3: Create a STEMScope aligned unit using the 5e Planning Template