Full course description
- District Counselor Meetings provide time for all DCSD Counselors to meet together and apply information from our Hatching Results PD to work on different data elements that impact our Comprehensive School Counseling Programs. We will also be celebrating individual Counseling Program work across the District. This also provides us time for different leveling and Professional Development Breakout.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Dan Borkovec | Renee Cawley
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure per meeting attended
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Meeting Dates and Times
|Date & Time:||Location:|
|August 30, 2022, 8-11AM||DCSD Legacy Campus Great Hall|
|February 28, 2023, 8-11AM||DCSD Legacy Campus Great Hall|
|May 26, 2023, 8-11AM||DCSD Legacy Campus Great Hall|
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Data Driven work for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs
- Leveling for Elementary, Middle School, and High School Feeders
- School Counseling Specific Professional Development