22-23 Middle School Counselor Monthly Level Meetings is a Course
22-23 Middle School Counselor Monthly Level Meetings
Ended Apr 30, 2023
Full course description
- Middle School Counselors will attend monthly professional development designed to allow for collaboration and improved programing. All aspects of the ASCA National Model will be covered and resources will be provided to allow the school counselor professional growth. Program evaluation in the areas of equity and access will allow counselors the opportunity to close the gap, working towards meeting the needs of all students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Renee Cawley | Dan Borkovec
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Relicensure per meeting attended
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Meeting Dates and Times
- Dates: September 21, October 26, and December 7, 2022; January 18, February 15, March 29, and April 26, 2023
- Time: 8:00 - 9:00 AM
- Google Meet
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- The school counselor will have a better understanding o f the ASCA National Model
- The School counselor will have an action plan and resources to improve school wide outcomes