Full course description
- This monthly learning opportunity will enable Counselors to administer surveys, follow a scope and sequence to enable the facilitation of ICAP, and learn about how to use various functionality on the Naviance platform.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Dan Borkovec
- Credit(s) and Type: 2.5 Hours Relicensure per meeting attended
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Meeting Dates and Times
|Date & Time:||Location:|
August 24, 2022, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Castle View High School|
September 27, 2022, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Legend High School|
October 26, 2022, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Mountain Vista High School|
November 29, 2022, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Rock Canyon High School|
January 25, 2023, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Ponderosa High School|
February 21, 2023, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Chaparral High School|
March 29, 2023, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Thunder Ridge High School|
April 25, 2023, 8:00 - 10:30 AM
|Highlands Ranch High School|
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will enhance their understanding of how to use Naviance for the greatest benefit with students.
- Participants will gain access to training and learn how to leverage the platform for career development, in the academic domain, and personal social domain.