Full course description
- Counselors from each DCSD alternative education program coming together to create a scope and sequence for within the comprehensive school counseling program at each building.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kambi Crabb
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure per meeting attended
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- Alt Ed Counselors
|Date and Time:||Location:|
|October 11, 2023 (1:00 - 2:30 PM)||DC Oakes High School|
|November 13, 2023 (1:00 - 2:30 PM)||eDCSD|
|January 22, 2024 (1:00 - 2:30 PM)||Legacy Campus|
|February 12, 2024 (1:00 - 2:30 PM)||VALE|
|April 1, 2024 (1:00 - 2:30 PM)||Bridge|
|May 6, 2024 (1:00 - 2:30 PM)||TBD|
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Counselors will collaborate to create processes within the National Model that applies to Alt Ed format and structures.
- Counselors will be able to reach Essential Level 1.