Full course description
- Time for all DCSD Counselors to meet together and apply information from our Hatching Results PD to work on different data elements that impact our Comprehensive School Counseling Programs. We will also be celebrating individual Counseling Program work across the District. This also provides us time for different leveling and Professional Development Breakout.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Renee Cawley | Kambi Crabb
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure per meeting attended
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- Dates:9/19/23, 11/7/23, 2/9/24, 4/30/24
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- DCSD Legacy Campus | 10035 S Peoria St, Lone Tree, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Data Driven work for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs
- Leveling for Elementary, Middle School, and High School Feeders
- School Counseling Specific Professional Development