Full course description
- High School Counselors will attend monthly professional development designed to allow for collaboration and improved programing. All aspects of the ASCA National Model will be covered and resources will be provided to allow the school counselor professional growth. Program evaluation in the areas of equity and access will allow counselors the opportunity to close the gap, working towards meeting the needs of all students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Renee Cawley | Kambi Crabb
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure per meeting attended
- Please Note: Transcripts will be updated up to 4 weeks after the course end date.
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- Dates: 9/15/23, 10/13/23, 11/17/23, 12/8/23, 2/2/24, 3/8/24,4/12/24
- Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Lone Tree Library Studio | 10055 Library Wy, Lone Tree, 80124
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- The school counselor will have a better understanding o f the ASCA National Model.
- The school counselor will have an action plan and resources to improve school wide outcomes.