Full course description
- The elementary counselor monthly meetings are an invaluable resource rich experience for elementary counselors. As the sole counselor in an elementary building, this is an opportunity to share resources, ideas and invigorate practice. There are PD presentations from a number of sources and an opportunity to collaborate and grow as an elementary school counselor.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Aaron Ragon | Ann Fitch
- Credit(s) and Type: 24 Hours Relicensure (for participants that attend all meetings)
- Certified Teachers
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Meeting Dates and Times
- Please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Elementary Counselors will enhance their professional practice.
- Collaborate with other counselors in their feeder area
- Share and gain valuable resources in the areas of SEL and program management